Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Little Bags with Zippers

Atkinson's Designs has 2 new little bag patterns, The Lollipop Bag which is a wristlet, and something-or-other Bagette's. I am so bad at remembering names of patterns...sorry. Anyway I like using wristlets and I like the bagette pattern because you use vinyl and can see what is in the bag plus use cute fabric...what can be better? I will be teaching both these bags at the Quilts at the Marshall House quilt shop on July 20. It will be a bag, bag, bag day. Class is 2 hours, learn to put in zippers and stay all day to make more bags. Wonderful as gifts too.

I add my key ring to this and I am good to go. No need for a big bag to carry all over.



 I added a couple little pockets for credit cards, driver's license.



 Looks like the pattern says Briget's Bagettes. Pattern has 3 sizes.





My mom is a bingo player and I found this fun bingo fabric at a shop in Manistee and bought a fatt quarter. It will make a nice little bagette for some of her bingo stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment