Monday, July 2, 2012

New Projects

Presently 2 projects are a priority in my quilt making. The quilt shop has started receiving Halloween fabrics ....which is by far my most favorite time of year....so naturally I just have to get started on Halloween quilts. I am pushing my needleturn applique skills doing the Baltimore Halloween wallhanging. The designer is Pearl P. Pereira and P3 Designs is the publisher. Because the pieces are so small I am starting with the easiest blocks which finish at 10 x 10. You can see the entire wallhanging here: http://www.honeybeefabrics.com/store/products/details/?product=BalHalBOM

Here are the first 2 blocks done. Don't know why my witch will not turn the right way. Sorry.



Another Happy Holiday Table Topper by Atkinson Designs in some new Halloween fabrics the shop got in recently. Just need to get the binding on now. This will be a shop sample. Just don't understand when I have loaded the pictures correctly onto my computer and they are turned correctly why they are uploading to my blog turned. This is not nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment