Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Sewing

The Christmas sewing is slowing down now with 7 quilts made for great nieces and nephews and a pillow case for each one. Pillow cases make such nice wrapping. Still have 2 quilts to make for 2 great nieces but they will get them for their birthdays in April.

Granddaughter, Abbi, requested a pillow case with cheetah fabric. I had to add the pink fabric too. The 2 black pillow cases do not have quilts in them. They are the my "Christmas wrapping".





This is Alyssa's quilt who lives in North Carolina. The pink and yellow went well with the Disney pillow my sister made.




Dylan's Quilt with raw edge applique puppy.




One last project....making pajama bottoms for Abbi out of this flannel "I love Grandma" fabric. Our gift exchange isn't until Saturday so I have lots of time...right??

No comments:

Post a Comment