Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lonni Rossi fabrics

Off to a great start this morning taking pics of some recent projects. I have fallen in love with Lonni Rossi's new line of fabrics, Fairmont Park, and have started a D9P. Not sure how this is going to turn out as it is still in the planning. Here are some of the fabrics and 3 blocks I have done. Should I make all the blocks the same or all different??? Just don't know.


 
Here are 2 more pieced hexies that are ready to be made into hexagons. These are being done in 30's repro fabrics.
 
 
 
Making another strip tube quilt kingsize for my brother and SIL. 8 blocks done with only 73 more to make. I'll be working on these at the upcoming retreat at Hankerd Inn next weekend.
 
 
One of the shop's regular customers, Pat, asked me to help her finish some quilts. This is one I am doing now. Every other block will have a heart. This will be a queen size quilt when done. It is for her niece....a wedding quilt....who was married 7 years ago. Yes, I said 7 years ago. That's why I am helping her.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment