Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scrap Basket Sunday

So happy to be getting back on my blog. Being sick for 2 weeks and working around the house can interfere with sewing...but not entirely. I spent 4 days this week and 2 days the previous week using the longarm at Sew Unique Threads and finished 4 quilts. I even have the binding on one of them already. These are quilts on my To Do Before Moving List. I have just one more on this list. It is the Labyrinth in kingsize. The pieces are all cut.

A blog I really enjoy is Kim's Adventures and today I joined her Scrap Basket Sunday link. Now I need to get my book out and decide what I am going to get started on or just use what pieces I already have cut. Need to be getting these pieces into blocks.
Here is her link.http://kimsbigquiltingadventure.blogspot.com/  Come and join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment