Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm Still Here...Busier Than Ever

Finally back on and loving fall, my favorite season by far. I went through all my Halloween fabrics and pulled out projects I really, really wanted and put the projects I was so-so about in the pile that will be sold at the Country Store at next year's quilt show. Then I told myself I could work on Halloweeny things until the end of September. This is what I have gotten done.

Here is Happy Jack. He is hanging beside the fireplace. There is another one just like him at the quilt shop selling patterns and kits.



This table runner is made with a panel in the center with a couple added borders. How easy is that? It's all about the fabric.



Another table runner for my coffee table done with a line of fabric designed by Pat Sloan. Love the pop of color of light blue.


 
Here is The Witch Is In wallhanging I gave my daughter-in-law to be for her birthday last Saturday. There is another one at the shop that I will get for my front door one of these days.



Pumpkin little quilt on a frame that sits on a table. Right now it is sitting on a bookcase. These frames are so handy.


 
Still need to get pics of my Itty Bitty ghosts that are hanging at the shop that I also finished. Now I just need to remember to take my camera today. I am teaching the project bag called Classmates by Atkinson Design to 4 students. Fun time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment