Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More Fall Quilting

Forgot to add my Just Can't Cut It table topper that is on my dining room table. This was done with a line of fabric from last year and of course I can't recall the name. It was quilted on a longarm, free motion.

 
 
Close up of fabric and some of the quilting. Stitch regulators are the bomb.
 




This wallhanging is in the front entry. This was a panel and all I did was add a border and quilted free motion. The yellow background makes it pop and loving the oranges. The quilt in the same line of fabric is on the bench and was made using 2 charm packs and the 10 minute block. 2 borders were added and then machine quilted.


 
 
This was my first official needleturn applique project. I started this at a Pat Sloan workshop using one of her patterns...of course...and her fabrics. This was made at least 4 years ago and I hang it every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment